Betting tips & odds comparison 28.05.2022 Liverpool FC – Real Madrid CF
Cometh the day, cometh the hour. The finals of the 2022 Champions League take place this Saturday at the Stade de France in Paris with the last teams standing, Liverpool and Spanish giants Real Madrid, looking to add the biggest prize to their loaded trophy cabinets.
For Liverpool, this will be their third final appearance in the last four years, an indication of their dominance in the competition in recent years while Real Madrid are the most successful team in the history of the cup.
This will be an intriguing final that should be full of drama and suspense. Our Champions League final tips in this preview will explore Melbet and 1xBet betting markets and prices. Check out our bonus review to get all informations about how does 1xBet bonus work. A LOT of extra betting money is up for grabs.
Trailing Man City by a solitary point going into the final matchday of the season on Sunday, the football gods appear to have been smiling Liverpool’s way as Aston Villa took an early lead at the Etihad and doubled the advantage in the second half. At the time Liverpool were drawing 1-1 with Wolves and a winner from them with all factors constant would have seen them pip the Cityzens to the title. Unfortunately, the tide changed quickly and City went on to score three times in a six-minute span that turned the game on its head earning them a 3-2 win and the EPL crown. That effectively rendered Liverpool’s own 3-1 win inconsequential.
As deflating as it may have been, that was an outcome that was largely expected and Jurgen Klopp and charges will now train their guns on this Saturday’s Champions League Final where a familiar foe awaits them on the other side. They lost to Real Madrid in the 2018 edition.
The dream of a historic quadruple may be over but a treble is certainly still within reach. A 7th UCL title to go along with the domestic cup triumphs in the FA Cup and League Cup will certainly give them an edge over City in terms of overall achievements as a club in this 2021/22 season.
📲💰 JOIN our TELEGRAM TIPS & BONUS CHANNEL for FREE 💰📲
Having already wrapped up the La Liga title with a few matches to spare a few weeks ago, there wasn’t much fanfare about the La Liga season finale this time as Real Madrid brought down the curtains to their successful campaign with a dour goalless draw with Betis.
Much of the attention was actually on off-the-pitch issues with the battle to sign PSG star Kylian Mbappe taking the centre stage. What seemed inevitable turned into disappointment in the end as the French superstar ultimately chose to extend his contract with PSG for another 3 years much to the chagrin of the Madrid faithful.
Carlo Ancelotti will be looking to move past the disappointment ahead of this critical final. Real Madrid have shown they have the mettle to go to battle with the best of the lot as they have got past PSG, Chelsea and Man City through the knockout round. Another win will only cement their place as the best to ever do it in this competition.
- van Dijk
- COACH: Jurgen Klopp
- MISSING PLAYERS: None
- Vinicius Jr
- COACH: Carlo Ancelotti
- MISSING PLAYERS: Jokic (Groin), Diaz (discomfort)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL PREDICTIONS
Any football fan that has watched these two teams play will concur that Liverpool’s high tempo football and their legendary pressing game and solid defence make them a tough cookie for Real Madrid who have at times looked lethargic. Los Bloncos were second best certainly against City and were moments away from elimination save for some late game heroics. We fancy Liverpool to come out of the gates firing as they seek revenge for the 2018 finals loss to Real. So with the first of our betting tips today, we believe this early pressure is likely to see them open the scoring @ 1.77 with Melbet.
New customer? – We answer the question “How can I use my Bonus on Melbet?” A 200% bonus with additionally 30% on top awaits you!
There have been goals galore in matches involving both of these teams. Liverpool won 6-4 on aggregate over Benfica and 5-2 over Villarreal in the last two rounds. Real Madrid on their part edged Chelsea 5-4 and Man City 6-5 in their last two matchups. There is a wealth of attacking talents on both teams with the likes of Salah and Mane for Liverpool and Benzema and Vinicius Jnr for Los Merengues. This could set us up for a potentially explosive final unlike the last one. 1xBet have Over 25.5 Shots (on target, off-target and blocked shots) priced @ 1.85 and we feel backing this for our final pick would be a good betting strategy.
BEST UCL FINAL PROMOTIONS
Melbet Champions Bet
Don’t miss out in Melbet’s Champion Bet offer for the Champions League Final. Pop the champagne alongside the UCL winners with a promo code for a free bet if your correct score bet loses!
How To Snap Up this Offer
- Ensure you have a duly registered Melbet Account
- Place a single bet (Correct Score, Correct Score (17Way), First Match Score and Match Score) on UEFA Champions League Final on the Offer page at odds of 1.7 or higher.
- Receive a promo code for a free bet worth $5 if your bet loses. Once the free bet promo code has been received and wagered, $5 will be credited to your account
- It’s that simple. Go to the Melbet site and jump on this gravy train!
1xBet No Risk Bet
If you are looking for a quality promo on the Champions League final, you will love what 1xBet have in store for you. Place a o on this final and 1xBet will refund them if they lose!
How it Works
- Place a single pre-match or live bet on this UCL Final. This offer only applies to your first bet placed. If the bet loses, you will receive a free bet equivalent to the value of your lost stake, but not exceeding the maximum free bet amount ($30)
- If your first bet on this final wins (or if it is not a single bet on the correct score), the free bet will not be credited.
- Please ensure you are fully registered with your full name, mobile number, email and country of residence duly captured.
- You must also opt in to participating in bonus offers in My Account (Account Settings — Participation in bonus offers).
- Bets not covered in this promo: bonus bets, advancebets, bets placed using promo codes, sold or refunded/void bets.
- When is free bet credited? Within 24 hours of the bet being settled. Take advantage today!